A missing tooth may lead you to doubt yourself and lose confidence. Dental Implants are a godsend for those who are going through this adversity. Our implants last 20+ years and also prevent further oral complications. Magnum dental clinic offers premium quality assistance and care to dental patients and protects their smiles. Our experienced and well-qualified team of doctors provides the dental implant placement in Dubai. Smile fearlessly with the help of Magnum dental clinic and let us be the in-charge of your oral health.
The need to get a Dental Implants procedure done becomes necessary when:-
● You have a missing tooth.
● You feel self-conscious about your smile and personality.
● Need to boost your confidence.
● Do not want dentures, bridges, or crowns.
Dental Implants are considered highly beneficial for those who are looking to enhance their appearance as they have been self-conscious due to missing teeth. There are three types of Dental Implants that a dentist might recommend to you.
These are common types of Dental Implants that a dentist may recommend to you. Endosteal Implants are inserted into your jawbone in the form of an artificial root that holds a replacement tooth.
While Endosteal Implants are inserted in the bone, Subperiosteal Implants on the other hand are placed on the bone. In a Subperiosteal Implant, a metal frame of the teeth that look natural is placed on top of the bone. Patients with weak jawbones which can't support Endosteal Implants are recommended Subperiosteal Implants.
Zygomatic Implants are a godsend for those patients who are often told by the dentist that their jaws are not fit to have dental implant treatment due to not having enough jaw bone left. They are often used when the upper jaw is resorbed after tooth extraction.
Dental Implants have many benefits from restoring your smile to boosting your confidence, which is why they are highly suggested in case of a patient's missing tooth.
Following are a few benefits of Dental Implants:-
● Dental Implants are just like natural teeth and people can’t even tell them apart due to the great chewing ability they provide and the natural appearance they have.
● Dental Implants can last a lifetime. They are made from titanium and settle in with the jawbone perfectly.
● They also keep your oral health perfect and prevent any future gum diseases. The gap of a missing tooth can have food and bacteria stored in it over time, which is why Dental Implants prevent gum diseases by filling in that gap.
In determining how long the Dental Implant procedure will take, your dental health and the number of teeth matter a lot. The entire process takes up to 3 to 9 months but if the dentist has to extract a tooth before the implant placement, the duration can extend as the extraction would need time to heal.
It takes three to six months conventionally for the extraction to heal before the dentist can perform the Dental Implant procedure.
Post-Surgery, you will be required to drink liquids and food which is soft to eat for two days.
Following are the options you are allowed to eat:-
● Mashed Potatoes
● Ice Cream
● Protein Shake
● Do not apply heat to your face, It could increase swelling.
● Do not use straws, as It puts pressure on your mouth.
The cost of the treatment cannot be determined without getting your situation examined by the dentist as it solely depends upon the implant type, number of implants, and any additional procedure required for the treatment. The full procedure may include the cost of the following: -
1. Crown Placement
2. Tooth Extraction
3. CT Scan
5. Bone Grafting
6. Placement of the Abutment
7. Installation of Dental Implant